Sunday, March 11, 2012

U-Kiss Forbidden Love Auditions [[OPEN]]

U-Kiss Forbidden Love Auditions [[OPEN]]

HELLO! I am holding auditions for U-kiss's new MV "Forbidden Love"! I love this song ALOT so I wanted to sing it as much as I can! A friend and I are doing a duet to it and now I am having a groupdub YAY! Thank God for this upload and for EVERYTHING! Thank you LORD! Anyway i am sorry to say that Soohyun is taken but EVERYONE ELSE IS OPEN! YAY! Here are the lyrics and video: colorcodedlyrics.com TO AUDITION: - you must sing a U-kiss or male Korean (or Japanese in this case) group song of any kind (I WANT TO HEAR YOUR MANLY SIDE! Its ok if you dont have one though, just put alot of energy into your singing, Im not looking for perfection just love for the song and nice pitch) -your audition video has to be longer than 30 seconds and you may send me an MP3 as well. -If you would like to audition for Eli or AJ's rapping parts I will need to hear it in a separate file than your audition video (unless your audition is this song) Kevin-- Dong ho-- Soohyun-- Shion Eli- Kiseop- Hoon- ! AJ-





0 comments: