Monday, March 26, 2012

TheKillerOwnz - Final Pk Video - Edited by Eliudine

TheKillerOwnz - Final Pk Video - Edited by Eliudine

An edit I decided to do for a friend. I decided to balance it out between those who like all the good sync & effects and those who like just basic back to back clips with the showing of loots. This way I can show a bit more variety, and please both types of viewers :) I worked hard on this, and there's some things I want to adjust, but Vegas was giving me so many problems, and my Mom accidentally cancelled my rendering when she 'logged off' my account which caused a series of chaotic events. None the less, to make up for it, and relieve my stress, I'd like that you 'like' the video, favorite it, COMMENT (Feedback means a lot), and subscribe for more edits & pking related content. Thanks. Songs: Meg & Dia - Monster (DotEXE Remix) Earthquake (Fytch Remix) - Little Boots Pker's channel: www.youtube.com





0 comments: