Saturday, March 10, 2012

MEP Pack 2

MEP Pack 2

Hello again, and welcome to 'Denise's MEP part dump', see, I wasn't dead OO but look! I actually have somewhat of a variety of anime now! LOL guess who actually forgot to put an ending after the last part. Whoops. I refuse to render this again though. CWS doesn't have a rule against uploading before the final is up; not sure about DAS and when I went to check, I didn't see anything about it so oo {1} ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴛʀᴇᴇ [SMS] // www.youtube.com SONG: www.youtube.com {2} sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ɢɪʀʟ [Manda] (that's a category now) // www.youtube.com SONG: www.youtube.com {3} ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢᴏ ʙᴏᴏᴍ [IS - guest] ♥ // www.youtube.com SONG: www.youtube.com {4} ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ [CWS -- Dawni's Bday] // www.youtube.com SONG: www.youtube.com {5} ᴜɴʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴀʙʟᴇ [SMS] // www.youtube.com SONG: www.youtube.com (Last SMS part, probably not last DM thing I'll edit .____. My timing kinda got messed up in the final, sad face) {6} Ò"ɪx ʏᴏᴜ [CWS] // www! .youtube.com SONG: www.youtube.com (Niece! Where are you? I know I promised you Yokozawa but I has Egoist instead!) {7} á´…á´‡sᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ [SOS] // www.youtube.com // www.youtube.com SONG: www.youtube.com (funny thing was that I pitched it down in editing but it got pitched back up in the final ^^") {8} Ò"ʀᴏɴᴛʟɪɴᴇ [SOS] // www.youtube.com SONG: www.youtube.com {9} ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ Ò"ɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ Ò"ᴏʀ [DAS] // SONG: www.youtube.com {10 & 13} ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ [Manda] // www.youtube.com SONG: www.youtube.com (the second time it appears, as #13, it's as a fill in ...





0 comments: