Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"9 Crimes" Pole Dance

9 Crimes Pole Dance

WATCH IN HD!! I'm not sure where this came from. This is so far left field, in comparison to everything I've done so far. I was struck suddenly with this overwhelming urge to dance, and I knew I had to record it. In doing so, I figured that one or two additional shots would probably look really nice. The way I shot it made editing intuitive, and it only took less than two hours to edit. I feel like you can really see my progress here; I'm not focusing entirely on doing as many tricks as possible, but moreso focusing on fluid movement and control. You can tell I'm more comfortable in my stripper heels now. The song is "9 Crimes" by Damien Rice and is copyright Heffa Records and all appropriate copyright holders. No infringement intended.





0 comments: